I do not know my Username and Password:
Contact Client Services at 877-792-3866 ext. 300
Monday – Friday 8AM-5PM CST
I cannot find my company’s training website:
Please contact your company for the online safety training web address.
If you need our assistance, please call client services at 877-792-3866 Ext. 300 M/F 8AM-5PM
Why are my videos not playing?
- It could be your Download Speed.
A minimum of 10 mbps or more is needed to view the videos.
To test your download speed, go to
- It could be a Compatibility Issue.
To check this:
In Windows 7 IE 9-10 Version:
- Right click the top of your browser
- Make sure your Menu Bar is checked.
- In the Menu Bar select tools. A dropdown will show. In the dropdown, make sure the Compatibility View box is unchecked.
- Then in Menu Bar, select tools again. Go to Compatibility View Settings, remove Infinit-i.com if it is in the box, and then click OK.
In Windows 8 IE 11 Version:
- Open desktop mode on your computer.
- Open Internet Explorer 11.
- In the address bar, enter the website you want to view, and press Enter.
- Press Alt+T to open the tools tab.
- Click on “Compatibility View Settings.
- On the pop-up screen, click “Add” to add the website to the compatibility view list.
- Click Close
Why are my test questions not appearing?
If a test does not appear at the end of a section, there could be two things causing the issue:
1. First, you may be in the Resource Library. There is an Assignment Page which includes videos and testing. The Resource Library stores videos or documents and DOES NOT include testing.
Make sure you are on the Assignment Page when doing training.
2. Second, you may be using full screen to view the video. You must hit ESC at the end of the video to take your test.
I cannot hear the videos.
Please follow the steps below:
- Click on Start
- Go to control panel
- Hardware and Sound
- Communications tab
- Select the “Do nothing” option
Windows 7 has a frustrating bug – at times, the volume drops dramatically for no apparent reason, and no matter how high you turn the volume, the sound remains at a very low level. It turns out this problem is caused by a "feature" in Windows 7 that is intended to soften the volume when communication activity is detected. Unfortunately, it activates at other times as well.
Trouble Shooting NO Volume please
follow the steps below
- In the Explorer Window Click on tools.
- Go to Internet Options.
- Click on the Advance tab.
- Scroll down to Multi-Media
- Make sure the box is checked next to “Play sounds in webpages”
- Re-start Internet Explorer
- Log back into training